Spiritually – The school endeavors to:
- bring students to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- help students to become an effective witness.
- teach students to be well grounded in the Word of God.
- help students develop a Biblical worldview to deal with issues.
- help students defend their faith.
- encourage students to develop Christian character.
Socially – The school endeavors to:
- encourage students to treat people with respect.
- develop student self confidence.
- encourage appreciation for the natural environment and practice responsible stewardship of God’s creation.
- encourage students to be involved in community service.
- recognize and respect student’s individual differences.
- help students develop healthy relationships and choose friends wisely.
- be good stewards of talents, time, finances, and other resources.
Physically – The school endeavors to:
- teach students that the body is a temple of God.
- promote good exercise habits, healthy diet and proper amount of sleep.
- understand the value of health, exercise, and teamwork in athletics.
- help students develop good self-esteem and a positive body image.
- help students develop balance between competition and fun.
- offer students an excellent physical education and athletic program to students.
Academics – The school endeavors to:
- promote academic excellence by challenging students to do their best.
- mastery of the skills of reading, writing, speaking, and listening, in both English and Spanish.
- encourage of students’ appreciation of literature and the arts
- develop an understanding of biblical principles in the world’s history and heritage.
- create awareness of other cultures, nations, events, and movements both today and in history.
- encourage students to have good study skills.
- encourage students to love to read.
- encourage students to develop good time management skills and study skills.
- help students develop good writing skills across the curriculum.
- help students master basic math facts.
- help students develop critical thinking skills and the willingness to effectively ask questions, solve problems, make wise decisions, and demonstrate higher-order reasoning.
- encourage student creativity.
- develop business and life skills for students.
- promote commitment to life-long learning.