Christian Community School is an institution with a christian worldview. From a character and spiritual perspective, the students that will be admitted at Christian Community School and their families, should exhibit and cultivate this characteristics:
- Respect and appreciation for the Bible as the Word of God.
- An attitude of submission and respect towards parents or guardians and towards the authorities.
- An attitude of willingness to be instructed.
- The ability to admit and accept responsibility for their faults or errors.
- Courteous and kind behavior.
It is also very important that they have a regular and active participation in a Christian church where only the Bible is proclaimed and that this is the maximum authority and where only Christ is recognized as the Son of God and the only one who can approach God the Father.